Friday, September 9, 2016

Fantastic Resource for Mentors

Hello everyone!

I hope your year is off to a great start!  I am excited for my own home environment of Vanguard this year and am looking forward to the Vanguard RENEW retreat in June 2017 in New York. (Check out details here!)  I would also like to organize a Vanguard training in the Davis County area in Spring of next year if anyone wants to help with that event. (Please reply below or contact me directly.)

Questions about mentor training?   I recently posted something on our main Vanguard blog that might help you out. (Check it out here, or click on the link on the side.)

You can do it!  Remember the vision of why you are doing what you are doing, trust God and carry on.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to help...maybe not present but help with organization and getting stuff done.

    ReplyDelete