Friday, August 30, 2019

Up and Going Again!

Image result for image of getting started again

After a few years of deep healing and readjusting to homeschooling in a bubble, I am excited to move forward with making this blog a better resource for mentors! I will be posting videos and links that people put on our facebook group as well as videos that I and other mentors produce.

Also, don't hesitate to revisit old discussions! I guarantee that the topics will still be relevant and helpful.  For instance, I chanced across this old blog created to help with a 2014 training in Utah.  The articles had great insights and resources to revitalize how I look at our methods!

Please email me or FB message me with particular questions, videos or articles you would like to see published or produced to help with your group.

I am also starting an online Vanguard group that people can join if they want to reply below or FB message me.  Your family can start at any time; I will just ask that you do the preliminary exercises to get your family mentally ready to join us :D. 
Online Vanguard Group link

For now, I am going to start an ongoing discussion for the new year, so check out the next article on this blog.

For those who feel short on time here is a kick-off video that includes:
-a Core and Crust of Leadership/Vanguard Sun activity suggestion for students and mentors (link)
-a few thoughts on the "Cobra Effect" (see next article)
-desire to start off a discussion group for parents/mentors

(I just listened to it and it goes way too fast, so I will slow down when I video in the future...I was just so excited to get these ideas out there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment